By agreement with San Juan County, our range facilities are open as follows (and conditioned on the availability of volunteer Range Safety Officers/Range Masters):
- Every Wednesday of the month from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm for Trap. Please note that the Small Caliber Rifle and Pistol Range will NOT be open during this time, unless by appointment. Call to inquire/request. The Small Caliber Rifle and Pistol Range will open on most scheduled weekends at 10:00 am and Close at 12:00 or 2:00 pm. Call to inquire/request.
- Every first and third Sunday of the month at 10:00 am. Closing times vary with the seasons of the year. There will be a cease-fire every Sunday from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm.
- Every second, fourth, and some fifth Saturdays of the month at 10:00 am. Closing times vary with the seasons of the year.
- For specific information please refer to the Monthly Range Schedule Page.
- Our monthly range schedule is published semiannually; and, a quarterly schedule is posted at the entrance to the grounds. You may also call 376-5660 or 360-317-6291 to check availability.